martes, 29 de enero de 2008

Cardmaking

I hardly ever make cards, simple reason Mexico doesn´t have the culture of sending cards, I remember being very young and buying cards for my loved ones and then see them thrown away, so I stoped. Then with my boyfriends and stuff the same thing, so that thought me no cardmaking.

However since getting the Crafters Companion, cardmaking is really starting to grow on me, so I´ve been making cards, now I´m not really good at it and I struggle a bit but I´m really liking it.

Made with the Big Shot dies, paisley and the cat embossing die and brown, red and beige cardstock, I like it I think it looks cute.

This I made it with Prima Hybrid paintables, then I colored with water colors and added some glitter and stamped the word "Thank you". I like it too, coloring was fun.

This is the "I love you Bobby" card that I made for Diana´s date with Det. Bobby Goren, no not really but since she said about the date for Valentine´s we´ve been teasing her about it all the time, and when I made this card well I had to give it to her so she can use on her date, the little hearts are felt and I used the wild dashes textures of the Big Shot.

So thats my cardmaking, I might continue it, I have a new magazine about cardmaking so I´ll cardlift some that I like.

The challenge in 2peas is what that I have seen of CHA reviews do I want, and honestly I haven´t seen anything yet, but I do want a lot of things, for starters the Crop a Dile Big Bite and I want inkpads and alcohol inks and paper and bazzill cardstock and and, well you get the idea.



4 comentarios:

  1. cute cards, I like what you did with the paint on the second one.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cute cards - and I love the idea of giving your friend the one for her "date"!! Too funny!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cool cards, don't you just love the Big Shot Texturz plates?

    ResponderEliminar