miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2008

Waterfall cards and sweets

Well haven´t been all that crafty lately I know bad Lida lol, but really wanted to try the Waterfall card from Splitcoast Stampers and I am hooked, I made one at the office with my nephews stamps thats why the very rustic look and with elements I had there (not too many) and I loved how easy it was and how cool it looks.

Yes rustic indeed, no eyelets there or nice stamp but it was just as much fun.

Then I made this one at home, stamped the flowers and painted them with watercolors, double the fun.

Then finally this one that I really love, stamped the images and color them with markers and did some doodling around the edges and loved the colors and background and all.

So I plan to make some more cause its really fast and funt to make them.

This is how the Lollipop Heart Rice Krispie treat turned out, look good and were pretty yummy.

And a picture of our leftover mix turned into regular rice krispie treats, really really yummy.

And a very artistic close up, look you can even see the calories lol.

The 2 Peas Challenge is: Where do you see yourself in a year...

And honestly I rather not say, this last couple of years have been a rollercoaster of events and the plans I have made for the year or the future get on hold because of several situations, so as long as I´m on planet earth, healthy, happy and with the one that loves me everything will be fine.


5 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful cards, I need to try that technique out. And your treats look yummy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your cards are amazing! I love the 2nd one. Very colorful. I have never seen that technique. I'm going to have to try it when my creative juices start to flow again.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful cards - are those the ones where you pull the bottom strip and they line up? Love that! And your treats made me hungry - I should go eat!

    Have a great day!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What pretty calories! LOL And I agree so much with what you said about the future, people who are not enjoying the present whatever it is are missing out on life.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oops, I thought the cards were a separate post. They are gorgeous! I've never seen one of these before even though I have heard of waterfall cards...on SCS. Very nice, Lida!

    Hey, I thought about you when I saw on TV about the earthquake down there. Hope hope you were not affected!

    ResponderEliminar