domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

Layout frenzy

Locura de layouts

Like I mentioned in the last post I was super excited about NSD and the challenges at twopeas, well I did manage to finish at least 3 challenges:

Como mencione en el último post, estaba muy emocionada por el DNS y los retos que iban a haber en Twopeas, bueno pues logré terminar al menos 3 retos:

Challenge: mmmm cupcakes, in which you had to make a project with something cupcake, as you can see I have a cupcake die cut made with a Sizzix die and a picture of some cupcakes cause I really do love cupcakes yum!

Reto: mmmm cupcakes, en el cual tenías que hacer un proyecto con algo de cupcake; como pueden ver, en mi layout hay un cupcake decorativo, que corté con un dado Sizzix y unas fotos de cupcakes, porque me encantan yum!

Supplies/Materiales: DCWV PP Sweet, Urban Rhapsody by K& Company, foam letters, and MS border punch.

Challenge: Glitter girl you had to use something with glitter. That was easy cause I had several supplies with glitter, so I used this chipboard letters and created a layout about my best friend Julia.

Reto: Glitter girl. Consistía en usar algo con glitter. Eso fue fácil, porque tenía varios materiales con glitter; utilicé unas letras de chipboard y creé un layout acerca de mi mejor amiga, Julia.

Supplies/Materiales: DCWV PP Sweet, Around the block PP, K& Company vintage diecuts, DCWV glitter chipboard letters.

Challenge: Create diecuts with other than paper. Easy peasy I had some felt flowers that I cut from Sizzix sizzlits a while ago, also I scraplifted the layout from the uber talented Tara Anderson and well I think she rocks and when I saw her layout I had to do something similar. So this is Us and love the fuxicos which I am hooked making.

Reto: Crea diecuts con otra cosa que no sea papel. Facilito; tenía unas flores de fieltro que corté con unos Sizzlits de Sizzix hace un tiempito, también me inspiré en el layout de la super talentosa Tara Anderson, la cual pienso que es una maravilla, y cuando vi su layout sabía que tenía que hacer algo similar, así que estas somos Nosotras (Us). Me encanta cómo se ven los fuxicos; estoy super adicta a hacerlos.

Supplies/Materiales: K& Company Smitten PP, Smitten glitter stickers, and other supplies not bought specifically for scrapbooking.

I also posted a picture of why I need a ribbon organizer and a clip it up, worth the shot!

También puse foto de porqué necesito un organizador de listones y un clip it up; digo, una no pierde nada con intentar!!

Have a great and crafty week!

¡Que tengan muy feliz semana y hagan muuuuchas manualidades!

Thanks to the caring people that leave me comments I truly love reading them

Mil gracias a todas esas personitas especiales que me dejan comentarios, me encanta leerlos.

5 comentarios:

  1. Awesome layouts! The NSD challenges looked like such fun, but I was too busy with DH's sister's wedding to participate. Having fun looking at everyone else's creations though. :) Good luck on the contests!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola, te quedaron geniales jeje, yo las unicas manualidades que hice el fin de sdemana fueron 2 portaretratos para unos amigos que quedraon divinos. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Okay, I just went and left you some comments in your 2peas gallery on these layouts. They are super! Also, love the glitter scoop tute. And that cantina food looks as delish as the cupcakes on your layout! I got a giggle at the comment you left on my blog -- there are drug gang wars on the US-Mexico border. I say, if we legalize pot it would solve the problem! winkwink Stay flu-free, girl! xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I thought of you when I saw the cupcake challenge there! LOL. I got a few finished too, but no cupcake one. :-(

    ResponderEliminar