sábado, 5 de abril de 2008

10 things that make me happy.....

Sarah from 2paws designs and several other bloggers had this challenge and I really wanted to do it too, but kept forgetting so here are mine:

10.Watching movies I love (like 300 or Love Actually)
9.Buying stuff for crafts, scrapbooking, stamping, knitting doesn´t matter
8. Kisses and hugs
7. Having a good hair day
6. Having a day off
5. Scrapbooking
4. Reading blogs
3. Eating and making cupcakes
2. Trying on clothes that didn´t fit and fit now
1. Cuddling with a kittie

When I went to Walmart today I found this, gotta love the little surprises Walmart offers once in a while, this just made my weekend I taste it and images of Sex and the City pop in my head ahh memories!

Also rented some videos, The DaVinci Code, Crash and A Night at the museum, seen all but could totally see them again and get inspired with them, maybe tomorrow I watch Nightmare before Christmas. Also tody we have daylight savings so we loose and hour wich makes tomorrow the shortest day but I´ll continue crafting.

Have a great sunday everybody, and hope the weather is great wherever you are!!

4 comentarios:

  1. Love your list - I didn't see Sarah's post but I must check it out now!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great list! I particularly like the one about clothes that didn't fit now fitting...doesn't happen to me often, though :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, that's a great list! I agree with most all of those! :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hey, girl that's a good list! Loved Crash. Wow, that's right, we used to switch to dayloght savings time in April too, now it's March.

    ResponderEliminar