lunes, 7 de abril de 2008

Tool time!


This is in my opinion the the best toolbox out there, of course I am biased since is my toolbox but you can ask anybody I talk about it and take it to any crop big or small, is like my pacifier, if I have it I know everything is going to be ok and I have anything I could possibly need and I´ll give you a sample of this:


This is the top layer, also known as the pentahouse of the toolbox, I carry there inkpad for inking, eraser, set of brushes; the red is in the bathroom soaked cause I forgot to rinse glue and well I´m rambling never mind, also letter opener that works as a bone folder (cause I don´t have one!!!) fine tip markers in blue, red and black and fine tip sharpie, mechanical pencil and you can´t see it but white ink marker.

Then comes the inner removable tray tha hols twezers, waterbrushe, sandpaper, crochet hooks, sequins, glue and of course my rounder corner punch.

And the bottom part that has my Fiskateer scissors, I´m #1337 just in case you were wondering, Fiskars finger tip craft knife, tacky glue, glue dots, glue lines, staples, stapler, Olfa circle cutter blade, embossing pens, sharpener, rounder corner scissors etc.

Is a simple Truper toolbox completey see trough so I can see what I have there all the time and this has made the difference when I craft because I know exactly where everything is and I don´t loose time looking for anything and when I go to crops is super easy to carry around and doesn´t take that much space.

2Peas Blogger Challenge:
Do you have any spring projects you excited about?
Well the "A little bit me" book has me really excited and I blogged about it here yesterday so you can take an early look.

So how do you guys carry your tools an stuff to crops and other places??

8 comentarios:

  1. Great post! I rarely crop anywhere else other than home...I find it so hard to organize what to take!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great toolbox! Love that it is clear and holds so much stuff.
    When I crop... I usually just take my large rolling tote. It holds everything I need.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What a cool toolbox! I don't go to crops, but if I did, I'd have to have one of those!

    BTW, can you email me your addy.....I have a little something to send you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What an awesome toolbox! Love how you have organized everything and are ready to go! Like Toni, I usually crop at home so I don't have anything fancy for tools. I just use a pencil box! LOL!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Now that looks like a well stocked toolbox! Great!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's Not Easy Being Green8 de abril de 2008, 17:52

    Great toolbox!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I like your tool box. I rarely go anywhere to crop so I don't have anything to put my stuff in.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. You are making me wanna craft! Ugh, 2 more days and I can.

    ResponderEliminar